prayer for safe delivery mfm

Fire that brings victory enter my womb. I thank God for this prayer points because i prayed it when i was pregnant and i had a safe delivery as i was 17 years of age.


Pin On Church Workers

Come hold us safely within your promises now and forever.

. Surround us with your hope and goodness. O Lord I make the day and time of my baby delivery a mystery to all enemies of my safe delivery in Jesus name. Prayer Points for Pregnant Woman in Expectation of Safe Delivery Dangerous Prayers.

God has ordained prayer as the vital force we can all use to guard us and our loved ones from the evil around us. The legs of my baby will not be paralysed. I thank God for MFM Lira branch because thats were i got to know the source and solution to my problems.

I apply the blood of Jesus Christ to every hidden sickness in my life as well as my unborn babys life. Prayer for Expentant Mothers 3 - All loving God. In thanks for a Safe Delivery - Good St.

I receive Hebrew woman anointing by fire. I will not loose too much blood in the day of delivery. We thank God because God is able to keep whatever is committed into His hands even all of us in this family including our expected baby in Jesus Christ Name.

My Father I dedicate my unborn baby you you. The Lord has given me perfect peace because my mind rest on Him. Safe Delivery Prayer Father God youre the one who gives life.

Abba Father just like the Hebrew women. Thank you Father my delivery date is March 28k 2019 I commit that day to you God. For example when you are about to pray this kind of MFM midnight prayer it is very important you are in a good standing with God or else you will lost the battle.

Prayer passport and prayer bomb mfm prayer points mfm prayer pointsprayer points for pregnant woman in expectation of safe may 9th 2018 - a healthy mother and a healthy baby we see at last pls pray for me am pregnant pls pray for my safe delivery in jesus name amen like like taa may 10 120 prayers to crush witchcraft ezioma anosike. Acts of Prayers Advent Prayers Angel Prayers Ash Wednesday Prayers. May this child know your love your wisdom and your care.

Prayer for a woman in labour a prayer for safe delivery during childbirth Almighty God Send your angels to keep guard as labour begins Lord comfort and protect us all. Prayerfully study the above scriptures meditate on them and keep them at the back of your mind as you pray the following prayers regularly. Hold us through each wave of delivery.

ISAIH 667-9Lay Hands on your womb and pray the Prayer Below Lord I thank you for the promise of the safe delivery of this pregnancy. Let himher be covered with the blood of Jesus. My baby receive fresh fire.

We thank You Heavenly Father for conception and for the pregnancy so far so glorious. Anointing safe delivery fall upon me now. The following powerful prayers from our daddy DK.

Let your name be glorified as you grant me a safe delivery in Jesus mighty name. Compassionate and Gracious God I thank you for the wonder of children and the gift of new life. Empower me to carry it unto safe delivery in Jesus name.

These powerful prayers for pregnant mothers encourage good health ongoing comfort and excitement for what is to come. Give to us a perfect life. Let your will be done in my life and in my family.

As Mary knew the pain and joy of motherhood please sustain me through childbirth with your grace and love. Including morning night prayers marriage and basic prayers like Hail Mary Our Father Apostles Creed and many more. Before you leave read this miracle birth story.

Let the blood of Jesus Christ stand between and any sickness and diseases that could possiblely come against usLord bless me to nurse my baby with my breast milk until my baby is satisfied. If thats your desire here are several prayers that might help you voice your thoughts to God as you ask for protection safety and security. I confess I shall go into the delivery room confidently in Jesus name.

Let me deliver safely without operation in Jesus name. My safety comes from the Lord I will have safe delivery. According to psalm 118187.

I confess that I shall not die at childbirth nor shall my baby suffer death. The eyes of my baby will not go blind. Gerard patron of mothers assist me in.

1Lord Jesus I thank you for the conception of this baby I receive it as a special gift from you. I pray for you today may you not lose your battles with satan in Jesus name. Lord as I approach the final days of this journey I ask you to grant me a safe delivery.

Cause me to deliver without much labour pain and stress in Jesus name. PRAYERS FOR SAFE DELIVERY ITIMOTHY 215. May God bless MFM branches all over the world.

A Prayer to St. Olukoya will establish great effects in your life. Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.

My prayers Spoil the joy of my enemies in the name of Jesus. O Lord I know that you can do everything. I want to thank you for the precious gift that you have created in my womb.

Gerard for Safe Delivery O great Saint Gerard beloved servant of Jesus Christ perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior and devoted child of Mother of God enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love. My trust is in the Lord and Jehovah God is my everlasting strength.


Fasting And Prayer Prayers Prayer And Fasting Midnight Prayer


Pin On Prayer


Pin On Prayer Points


Pin On Prayer Warrior


Pin On Prayer Points


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Prayers Files


Pin On Prayers Files


Pin On Pre Mass Prayers

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel